I Want You to Dominate Me Quotes
Being dominated a great thing when someone dominates. If you want to dominate your partner then let him/her know. Here, we discussed I want you to dominate me quotes.
- “Rise to the challenge of bringing your dreams to life. Don’t be discouraged by resistance, be nourished by it. Success is the experience of rising to the level of your true greatness.”
— Dr. Steve Maraboli.
- “It’s true that the eyes dominate the ears in our time.”
— Karl Heinz Stockhausen.
- “Hip-Hop is the dominant youth culture in the world right now.”
— Kurtis Blow.
- “Love doesn’t dominate, it cultivates.”
— Johann Wolfgang Goethe.
- “A gentleman holds my hand, a man pulls my hair. A soulmate will do both.”
— Alessandra Torre.
- “Gentleman are a gentleman in bed. They make sure you’re having a good time. I’ll make sure you’re having a good time, and that you’re okay with everything. I just won’t be well mannered about it.”
— Samantha Young.
- “I told her they were called stepping stones because man likes to think that all of nature was set up especially for his feet.”
— Steve Toltz
- “If you can’t count they can cheat you. If you can’t read they can beat you.”
— Toni Morrison.
- “Nothing has ever felt as natural as wrapping my hand around a slender throat can forcing a needy omega to obey.”
— L.V Lane.
- “His heart pounded faster. He had been a patient man. Going above and beyond while she struggled to accept every aspect of her submission. It was a beautiful war where her body was the battlefield that gave way to her mind. A mind she had set to be with him when she could be anything she wanted to be the woman who knelt at his side. Grady Bergeron, my hero in watch me.”
— Riley Murphy.
- “He needed the hand on his shoulder, the kiss to his temple and the hot ragged breath of his Master over his face.”
— Casey K.
- “Adrian had always found it amusing that a guy could be drilling Stacia up her ass while she considered herself to be a virgin. Her intent had been to present herself as such when she found ‘Mr. Right’.”
— Jess C Scott.
- “I want to touch the parts of you no one else has touched. I want to own the piece of you that has yet to be discovered. So stop resisting. Let’s go. Let it happen.”
— Riley Murphy.
- “You want to be free. You also want to be mine. You can’t be both.”
— Nenia Campbell.
- “I would kill for you, Tess. I’ve killed for you. Don’t undermine me by fearing others. Fear me. Let me rule you.”
— Pepper Winters.
- “If you have control over yourself, you have no desire to control others.”
— Miya Yamanouchi.
- “I’m going to give you pleaser so good you will forget your name!. You are going to think my name is Yes, God Yes, or Fuck Yes.”
— Jacintha Topaz.
- “Real people make messes. They sweat and come. Cry and scream. You are going to be real with me, Baily. From this point forward I want you to trust me enough to be real.”
— Riley Murphy.
- “Would you honestly rather have a history lesson now, when you could be fucking us both.”
— Joely Sue Burkhart.
- “I love when you completely dominate me.”
- “A powerful girl who can dominate in bed is such a sexy things.”
- “It’s such a turn on when you dominate me in bed.”
- “He speaks to her in ways no on before him had and that is why it’s impossible for her to not listen.”
- “Some days you just need a hug on the butt with a paddle.”
- “When his gentle side makes you weak and his dominant side makes you wet.”
- “She had a weakness for his hands on her neck and his words in her heart. Neither of which did she have the willpower to refuse.”
— Jm Storm.
- “Claim her, love her, fu*k her, spoil her, be faithful to her, trust her and she’ll remain yours.”
- “I think every woman want’s a man to look her in the eyes, cares her cheek, and tell her to take her panties off.”
- “Sometimes not being in control is the sexiest feeling in the world.”
- “Tie me up and play with me, sir.”
- “You own my heart and my ass.”
- “Be gentle when needed, be rough when wanted.”
- “Bend over like a good girl and think me for your spanking.”
- “Bite her lip and lick her neck.”
- “I want to cuddle my tongue inside your vagina.”
- “Push me up against the wall and do dirty things to me.”
- “Fuck her good, give her lots of attention, show her lots of affection, make her laugh, and her ass ain’t going nowhere.”
- “Loyalty and orgasms. That’s all she wants.”
- “If you don’t laugh during sex at least once, you are having sex with the wrong person.”
- “I imagined nights with you naked wrapped in sheets. Candle burning. Bodies in friction created while my lust parts your lips and drowned deep.”
- “Can I jump over two or three guys like I used to? No. Am I as fast as I used to be? No, but I still have the fundamentals and smarts. That’s what enables me to still be a dominant player. As a kid growing up, I never skipped steps. I always worked on fundamentals because I know athleticism is fleeting.”
— Kobe Bryant
- “It is change, continuing change, inevitable change that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is but the world as it will be.”
— Isaac Asimov
- “I guess people think the taller you are the more dominant you have to be.”
— Shaquille O’Neal
- “The dominant feeling of the battlefield is loneliness.”
— William Slim
- Thanks to Hillary Clinton, Iran is now the dominant Islamic power in the Middle East, and on the road to nuclear weapons. Hillary Clinton’s support for violent regime change in Syria has thrown the country into one of the bloodiest civil wars anyone has ever seen – while giving ISIS a launching pad for terrorism against the West.”
— Donald Trump
- “The strongest and most effective force in guaranteeing the long-term maintenance of power is not violence in all the forms deployed by the dominant to control the dominated, but consent in all the forms in which the dominated acquiesce in their own domination.”
— Robert Frost
- “We must realize that man’s nature will remain the same so long as he remains man; that civilization is but a slight coverlet beneath which the dominant beast sleeps lightly and ever ready to awake. To preserve civilization, we must deal scientifically with the brute element, using only genuine biological principles.”
— H. P. Lovecraft
- “Governments are not representative. They have their own power, serving segments of the population that are dominant and rich.”
— Noam Chomsky
- “Britain kept its position as the dominant world power well into the 20th century despite steady decline. By the end of World War II, dominance had shifted decisively into the hands of the upstart across the sea, the United States, by far the most powerful and wealthy society in world history.”
— Noam Chomsky
- “The cardinal responsibility of leadership is to identify the dominant contradiction at each point of the historical process and to work out a central line to resolve it.”
— Mao Zedong
- “I’ve always defined myself not as a cartoonist, but as an entrepreneur. That was true before I tried cartooning. I always imagined cartooning would be how I got my seed capital. I always thought my other businesses would be the less dominant part of my life.”
— Scott Adams
- “You will become as small as your controlling desire; as great as you dominant aspiration.”
— James Allen
- “When you’re rich and famous you are the dominant force in a relationship, even if you try hard not to be. I’ve talked of sacrificing everything for Fleetwood Mac, but I realize now that it is simply the only thing I’ve ever wanted to do.”
— Stevie Nicks
- “Fiction is no longer the dominant storytelling device of our time. In the 19th century, it worked great, and fiction was the king, but it’s not the king anymore.”
— Chuck Palahniuk
- “I think that every minority in the United States of America knows everything about the dominant culture. From the time you can think, you are bombarded with images from TV, film, magazines, and newspapers.
— Spike Lee
- “Ants are the dominant insects of the world, and they’ve had a great impact on habitats almost all over the land surface of the world for more than 50-million years.”
— E. O. Wilson
- “Well, let me tell you, ants are the dominant insects. They make up as much as a quarter of the biomass of all insects in the world. They are the principal predators. They’re the cemetery workers.”
— E. O. Wilson
- “I feel like a survivor from an age that people no longer understand. I want to try to explain what the 1930s – the golden age of Hollywood – was truly like. People forget that America was such a different place then, not yet the dominant force in the world.”
— Olivia De Havilland
- “My mother was a dominant force in our family. And I always saw her as the leader. And that was great for me as a young woman, because I never saw that women had to be dominated by men.”
— Dolores Huerta
- “Fear is a far more dominant force in human behavior than euphoria – I would never have expected that or given it a moment’s thought before, but it shows up in the data in so many ways.
— Alan Greenspan
- “Fear and euphoria are dominant forces, and fear is many multiples the size of euphoria. Bubbles go up very slowly as euphoria builds. Then fear hits, and it comes down very sharply. When I started to look at that, I was sort of intellectually shocked. Contagion is the critical phenomenon which causes the thing to fall apart.”
— Alan Greenspan
- “My father really was not the dominant person who raised the family, it was my mother who raised the family.”
— Stevie Wonder
- “We can argue about major championships and whether Tiger will ever surpass Jack’s 18 majors, but what can’t be argued is this: Tiger Woods is the most dominant, most skilled player we’ve ever seen.”
— Arnold Palmer
- “Self-pity, a dominant characteristic of sociopaths, is also the characteristic that differentiates heroic storytelling from psychological rumination. When you talk about your experiences to shed light, you may feel wrenching pain, grief, anger, or shame. Your audience may pity you, but not because you want them to.”
— Martha Beck
- “Most Christian ‘believers’ tend to echo the cultural prejudices and worldviews of the dominant group in their country, with only a minority revealing any real transformation of attitudes or consciousness. It has been true of slavery and racism, classism and consumerism, and issues of immigration and health care for the poor.”
— Richard Rohr
- “The law exists for a reason. There is a dominant American culture that people used to want to preserve. That’s going by the wayside, too. But if it’s now okay for an illegal alien to practice law in California, then can anybody else who’s broken the law get a law license? And if not, why not?”
— Rush Limbaugh
- I want to be what I’ve always wanted to be: dominant.”
— Tiger Woods
- “When young women get called bossy, it’s often because they’re trying to exercise power without status. It’s not a problem that they’re being dominant; the backlash arises because they’re overstepping their status.”
— Adam Grant
- “I am extremely left-brain dominant, probably 95%-5%. The feeling side of my brain is not really strong.”
— Walter O’Brien
- “We must recognize that as the dominant power in the world we have a special responsibility. In addition to protecting our national interests, we must take the leadership in protecting the common interests of humanity.”
— George Soros
- For me, it is one of the ‘signs of the times’ that the idea of God’s mercy is becoming increasingly central and dominant.”
— Pope Benedict XVI
- “People like leaders who look like they are dominant, optimistic, friendly to their friends, and quick on the trigger when it comes to enemies. They like boldness and despise the appearance of timidity and protracted doubt.”
— Daniel Kahneman
- “The world is very lucky to have America. It’s got to be the first time in the whole history of the planet that a country has been the dominant force in the world and it has actually been a force for good… America really deserves more credit.”
— Bill Bryson
- “In spite of the dominant role played by women in both farming, they are denied credit as they lack land titles. Only a small percentage of Kisan Credit Cards goes to them.”
— M. S. Swaminathan
- When someone takes their existing business and tries to transform it into something else – they fail. In technology that is often the case. Look at Kodak: it was the dominant imaging company in the world. They did fabulously during the great depression, but then wiped out the shareholders because of technological change.”
— Charlie Munger
- “The marginalized did not create identity politics: their identities have been forced on them by dominant groups, and politics is the most effective method of revolt.”
— Stacey Abrams
- “My mother was a dominant force in my life. She had a very specific idea about education, which was: you should know everything about everything. It was quite simple. There was no exclusivity, and there really was no judgment.”
— Twyla Tharp
- “On the whole, the accommodationist position has been dominant in U.S. law and public culture ─ ever since George Washington wrote a famous letter to the Quakers explaining that he would not require them to serve in the military because the ‘conscientious scruples of all men’ deserve the greatest ‘delicacy and tenderness.”
— Martha Nussbaum
- “I never minded giving my opinions. They are just opinions, and I had studied music and I had strong feelings. I was happy for my opinions to join all the other opinions. But you have to be prepared for what comes back, especially if you don’t agree with the dominant mythology.”
— Wynton Marsalis
- “Charles Haley changed the way the Cowboys played football in the 90s. And the reason why I say that is because he was such a dominant force coming off the edge, where it took two and three to block him.”
— Emmitt Smith
- “As a cartoonist, I am not interested in defending the dominant, the powerful, the well-resourced and the well-armed because such groups are usually not in need of advocacy, moral support or sympathetic understanding; they have already organized sufficient publicity for themselves and prosecute their points of view with great efficiency.”
— Michael Leunig
- “I don’t put a very clear label on my work. If anything, I write science fiction – looking at a moment now, in the present, and then extrapolating outward to think about what the future might look like if this particular trend goes on, or if this particular trend is the most dominant. That’s a science-fictional tool.”
— Paolo Bacigalupi
- “Yes, I think the ’96 Bulls are the greatest of all time. I think the 72-10 record speaks for itself and the fact that we were able to cap it off with a championship. What it boils down to is we had a dominant style, a dominant defense, and we were a very good offensive team. It was the way we dominated our opponents that separated ourselves.”
— Scottie Pippen
- “One time, on Marine One, the president asked me my opinion. I had a flashback to being at the kitchen table with my dad. That dominant male figure set me up for being confident to express myself with precision and persuasion.”
— Dana Perino
- “100 Muay Thai, boxing, and kickboxing fights. Six times world Muay Thai champion, five times European Muay Thai champion, very dominant UFC champion for three years. I know my legacy. They can say whatever they want to, but I’m huge.”
— Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Also Read Anthony Jeselnik Quotes